State Bank of Sikkim Recruiting for 26 Junior Accounts Assistant Posts. | Check Latest 2018 Govt Bank Employment Job Notification through SBS Sikkim Bank.
State Bank of Sikkim Recruitment 2018 → Apply Online for 26 Jr Accounts Assistant Vacancies – State Bank of Sikkim undertaken by Govt of Sikkim, Gangtok has displayed 26 vacant seats for Junior Accounts Assistant posts on temporary regular basis. Desirous candidates satisfying the required eligibility mentioned in the State Bank of Sikkim official notification can submit their application by online submission on or before last date 29th January 2016 by 04:00 P.M. with the help of details given below-
NOTE:- Candidates are suggested to read State Bank of Sikkim original job notification before applying for the desired post.
– Subscribe our Sikkim job portal for govt jobs 2018 or sarkari vacancy in Sikkim state, India.
State Bank of Sikkim Jobs Opening Details:
Total Vacancies – 26
Name of the Posts – Junior Accounts Assistant
1. Unreserved : 05 Posts
2. Bhutia Lepcha : 02 Posts
3. Bhutia Lepcha (Women) : 02 Posts
4. Bhutia Lepcha (BPL): 01 Post
5. Other Backward Classes – Central List: 03 Posts
6. Other Backward Classes – Central List (Women): 01 Post
7. Other Backward Classes – Central List (BPL): 01 Post
8. Other Backward Classes – State List: 02 Posts
9. Other Backward Classes – State List (Women): 02 Posts
10. Other Backward Classes – State List (BPL): 01 Post
11. Scheduled Tribe: 02 Posts
12. Scheduled Tribe (Women): 01 Post
13. Scheduled Caste: 01 Post
14. Scheduled Caste (Women): 01 Post
15. Primitive Tribe: 01 Post
Candidates should have passed 12th class from a recognised Board or equivalent and 01 year certificates/ Diploma in Computer Application from a recognised/ institution.
Candidates age limit should be between 18 to 30 years as on 31/12/2015. Relaxation in upper age is applicable up to 05 years for BL/ ST/ SC/ PT candidates and 04 for OBC – Central List & 03 years for OBC – State List candidates.
Mode of Selection:
Selection will be made based on candidates performance in written test and interview.
Cost of Application:
Candidates have to pay application fees which is Rs. 300/- (Rs. 100/- for BPL) by Bank Demand Draft drawn in favour of State Bank of Sikkim, payable at Gangtok.
Way of Applying:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.statebankofsikkim.com (or just click on link given below) on or before 29/01/2016 by 04:00 P.M. & send hard copy of the online application with relevant documents and demand draft on or before 30/012016 by 02:00 P.M. to the following address-
Asstt. General Manager (Adm.)
State Bank of Sikkim, Gangtok
Head Office, Gangtok (Sikkim).
Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Apply Online: 29/01/2016 by 04:00 P.M.
Last Date for Receipt of Hard Copy of the Application: 30/01/2016 by 02:00 P.M.